Thursday, July 13, 2017

2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Faves Part One: #NSale Clothing for Her

You can find Madewell (top), Billabong (pants), Baby Bling (Olive's bow!) and so much more on sale today through July 20th. Early Access is going on now!

It's heeeeere! My favorite sale of the year. I love this one in particular because you get to pick out a few really amazing things for Fall, without breaking the bank while getting a killer deal. I'm always trying to pare down my closet and add in timeless pieces I can wear again and again, and this year's sale has some AMAZING finds.  This first post is full of my initial favorites for myself in clothing and shoes. The second post will include picks for beauty, Hank, the kiddos and our home.

Here we go --

For me:

There are some amazing coats and jackets on sale. Some of my favorites: one, two, and three.

Madewell on sale! This dress is my fave.

Best booties of the whole sale!

I LOVE these socks- and the price is great! Really comfy and great for running.

Really great price on this Rifle planner- this is the one I have...best of all it begins in August.

This cotton and linen off the shoulder top is adorable. So is this striped dress!

This top would be so cute during fall and winter- especially the yellow.

Love this workout tank. And these pants.

These joggers look so comfy. So do these high waisted crops.

Loving this classic jumpsuit. So cute. This one is great too.

Quay sunglasses are on mega sale! See every pair on sale here.

I LOVE this top.

So much good Free People- this tee is great.

These jeans are so cute.

I picked up two different colors of this sports bra! This is the only time I buy them during the year and Nike bras are my favorite.

This is a great basic sweater with a fun shoulder cut out. Some other great sweaters: one and two.

So many good booties: these, these...and these!

My favorite slippers are on sale too.

This cape is so great for colder weather.

And loving these sneakers too. This pair of Nikes are so good too.

Happy shopping! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment